Tender 3D Ultimate Rib Aluminum 240x320 PVC
Tender, semi-hard aluminum, light and sturdy!
Each model is equipped with a double aluminium floor, so it has a flat plane that is covered with a cushion, non-slip EVA insole for perfect comfort. Each model also includes a front storage: locker simple models from 240 to 280; Locker double on the models from 300 to 420.
Each model 280 can be equipped with a console / pilot's seat.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT :
Welded seams in PVC fabric
Hull in aluminium, treated with anti-corrosion
Marine varnish on aluminum powder
Locker storage, front on every model
Double front storage on the models over 300 cm
The eye-bolts at the U of lifting and towing integrated in the hull
Bearings Eva non-slip on all deck
Bench in aluminium
RIB hulls in polyester, aluminum hulls, floors removable, attached ultra-light with the bottom sliding at high pressure.
The range of 3D TENDER offers an unrivalled choice of models with an exceptional price / quality ratio on the market!
We pay great attention to the respect for the environment as well as production of Tender boats 3D. We ensure to use non-polluting processes and efficient from the energy point of view
respect the health of employees and users. The choice of raw materials is essential because it allows you to build boats
very strong, but also close to nature.
FEATHERWEIGHT 3D TENDER
Aluminum hulls give the boats their strength while giving an unbeatable advantage in terms of weight. These tenders can then be pushed damotori smaller, cheaper, more fuel savings, while reducing their CO2 emissions.
TENDER 3D ALUMINUM
Aluminium is one of the few materials that can be recycled indefinitely without losing its quality and properties.
3D Tender chose to use powder coatings. These powders are electrically charged and are sprayed on the surfaces prepared before going in the oven. The finish is impeccable, the
The painted surfaces are smooth and shiny.
The powder coatings offer considerable advantages compared to liquid paints and conventional
• No mixture of volatile organic
• No solvent (no fire risk,pollution, etc ...)
• No pollution, excess powder is easily collected by suction .The times and temperatures of polymerization are greatly improved
in order to reduce the energy consumption of the process.
TESTS CONDUCTED ON THE PAINT
• Adhesion primer (BS EN 12206-1)
• Coating thickness (ISO 2178)
• Adhesion / paint support (ISO 2409 and ISO 4624)
• Aging accelerated UV (ISO 11507)
• Spray salt accelerated ageing (ISO 9227)
• Impact resistance (ISO 6272)
TESTS CARRIED OUT ON FABRICS AND ASSEMBLIES
• Mechanical properties (ISO 1421, ISO 4674 and ISO 2411)
• Resistance of the assemblies to heat (ISO 6185)
• Gasket, float (ISO 6185)
• Aging accelerated UV (ISO 4892)